Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Starbucks at 4

April 15 @ 8:00 pm - 9:45 pm

$15
An improvised comedy about finding love!
 
This planet can be lonely. You just want to love someone before you die. Dry your tears and rest easy with the knowledge you have the dating world at your fingertips. You’re a 95% match with someone! Those are great odds…so why does it still end up being a huge “roll of the dice” and rarely works out? Maybe it’s time to see what that other 5% has to offer.
Inspired by real online dating profiles, Starbucks at 4 is a completely improvised play that will take you through the hilarious and often complicated labyrinth of the modern dating world. Audiences will be witness to a “created before your eyes” original show. 1 night, 1 completely new play and 2 original characters looking for love.
This world is filled with strange and interesting people. They live strange and interesting lives….it’s disturbingly funny.
Created by & Starring Ted Hallett & Lisa Merchant
music accompaniment Jason O’Brien
DOORS: 7:30pm
TICKETS: $15/$10 Students & Seniors

Details

Date:
April 15
Time:
8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
Cost:
$15
Event Categories:
, ,

Venue

The Social Capital
154 Danforth Ave, 2nd & 3rd floor
Toronto, ON M4K 1N1 Canada
+ Google Map
Phone:
647.982.4545
Website:
http://socap.ca

Where are we?!?

154 Danforth Avenue, 2nd and 3rd floor
Above The Black Swan Tavern
M4K 1N1, 647.982.4545
admin@socap.ca